Hayden / “Haydz”
Hayden / “Haydz” - Event Director
- Over a decade of experience in the video game industry
- Past professional esports player, leading a top 4 global pro team for 3+ years
- Co-Founder of EventsEngine and Kanga Esports
Favorite gaming console: Xbox 360
Justin / “Ultimate_Sacrifice”
Justin / “Ultimate_Sacrifice” - Technical Director
- A gamer, and Twitch partner, who made a career out of being competitive in more PC games than you might have even heard of
- Also a past motorsport competitor and coach, with over 170 podium finishes
- Organiser of hundreds of LAN events as ITZ Gaming
Vot: TGX’s final boss is Ulti in a racing sim.
Daniel / “Berzerk”
Daniel / “Berzerk” - Marketing Director
- 15+ years in the video game industry
- Co-Founder of EventsEngine, and Organiser of Battle Arena Melbourne
- Veteran PR and Marketing manager, working with major brands like Blizzard, IEM, ASUS, Epic Games, CORSAIR, Hi-Rez Studios and more.
- Commentator, host, and writer for The Age/SMH, Kotaku, Gamespot, and ABCTV
Earliest gaming memory: Dad walking in with an Atari 2600.
Miranda / “Vot”
Front of House & Volunteers Manager
Miranda / “Vot” - Front of House & Volunteers Manager
- 13+ years involved with gaming events and conventions
- Past Organiser of Respawn and eLeague LAN events
- Enforced at PAX Australia since 2013
The first time I beat Portal, I did it using a laptop trackpad.
Helen / “Tank”
Artists & Cosplay Manager
Helen / “Tank” - Artists & Cosplay Manager
- You may know her from: Manifest, Oz Comic Con, Supanova, SMASH!, PAX Australia, GBWC, IPMS Model Expo, and now, TGX!
- Has also previously cosplayed, and run a small artist business, at pop-culture conventions
Favourite PC Game: Fallout: New Vegas
Brendon / "Nuke"
Brendon / "Nuke" - BYOC Manager
Fiona / “Bugjuice”
Social Media Manager